Saturday, April 05, 2008

Cartoon Saturday

I have 20 minutes until time to wake Agnes up...I'm not totally awake myself...my joints hurt from dancing last night...

Time for Cartoon Saturday!

I've always been amazed at the way financial professionals can do such a fine job of looting the economy and yet get bailed out at our expense. I'll have more to say on that tomorrow. For now, it's all in how you apply "generally accepted accounting principles," and I think this version is truer than we might want to admit:


A few days ago I wrote about terrorists and nipple rings, and this cartoon seemed somehow appropriate to my response to this deadly new threat:


If the shoe fits:

Some people are just really good at what they do:


And finally, from the Department of Really Silly But Really Funny (to me, anyhow):



Have a good weekend. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Amanda said...

No 1 is my favorite. I love Sudoku. It ALWAYS works out.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love cartoon Saturdays!!!