Thursday, August 08, 2013

Miscellaneous


I have some other things to get done before I head to work this morning, so how about a collection of the latest odd signs and useful clip art?

My son sent me this picture of the world's greatest "boys' bathroom" sign, from Legoland in Germany ...


Stand back, physically and mentally ... Members of Congress will do it, too ...


The GOP has come up with a great logo for their alternative to Obamacare. Oh, wait ... they don't have an alternative to Obamacare. Never mind ...


Political discourse, 2013 ...


I'm going to send this to Ken Cuccinelli, who is the Republican candidate for governor of Virginia. He's got some very specific ideas for his gubernatorial agenda ...


Why, indeed? ...


That's all for now. I should be back to normal* tomorrow.

Have a good day. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

* Or whatever passes for such.

8 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Hedgesharers? That's a concept whose time has come!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

With medical costs, whatever the system, we get screwed!

Clarissa said...

That Lego one was cute!

Mike said...

God help you if Cuccinelli wins the Virginia's governors race.

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

OMG Cuccinelli. That is all I have to say. OMG if he wins. Are we that stupid VA????

These are good Bill. Like Mike I wonder how the hell you find them all. I do love the pee-pee dance. It just reminded me of every kid when they have to go in public.

Bilbo said...

Angel - you might enjoy the clever just-so story by Rudyard Kipling titled "The Beginning of the Armadillos" for a new twist on hedgehogs.

Elvis - true enough.

Clarissa - it was my favorite!

Mike - you've got THAT right.

Peg - "Are we that stupid, VA"? Sadly, yes, many of us are. Sigh.

Big Sky Heidi said...

Health care has developed into an endless maze of bureaucracy and paper-generation. It seems hopeless.

Hell Hound said...

I like rest room signs with a sense of humor!