Friday, April 03, 2015

Great Moments in Editing


Today is the first Friday in April, last week was the Left Cheek Ass Clown award, and that means that today it's time once again to look at some more Great Moments in Editing. Fasten your mental seat belts and let's go ...

Say what?


I don't know about you, but my hearing is 20/20 ...


I think something may be missing here ...


Those New Yorkers are a lot ruder than I thought ...


It's just what they need ...


I think this is what we call a second-order effect ...


But they told me to label the plugs! ...


Possible waste of $200 ...


Maybe it's just me, but I always thought that a colonoscopy was done from the other end ...


I think I've found a way to recycle all those leaves come next fall ...


And there you have it - another selection of editorial and similar gems. Now go forth and commit no more editorial offenses.

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. See you then!

Bilbo

6 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

No basil in that salad?

The guy setting type must have taken a header.

These all were hilarious!

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

If that's a hearing test, I'd like to see the elbow test!

Linda Kay said...

Fun group of bloopers this morning, Bilbo. I think I'll pass on the facial! Have a blessed Easter weekend.

Gonzo Dave said...

Maybe, for the Bush colonoscopy one, it should have said, "Say AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I'm just glad nothing happened while Cheney was in charge.

Mike said...

The big hearing aid is for the big E. The little hearing aid is for the last line.

allenwoodhaven said...

I always love Great Moments in Editing. This is another great collection. Thanks for the smiles.