Friday, April 17, 2015

Great Moments in Editing


Last week was our Right Cheek Ass Clown Award, so that means that this week is our newest collection of Great Moments in Editing. Let's get right to it ...

We Americans aren't known for our knowledge of either geography or history ...


Thanks, but I'll wait for the Sunday brunch buffet ...


This one isn't, strictly speaking, a traditional Great Moment in Editing, but I couldn't pass it up ...


Well, I don't suppose they should have been surprised ...


Truth in packaging ...


This is my kind of coupon! ...


And this isn't ...


Most financial advisors don't recommend suicide as part of your portfolio ... 


What more can I say? ...


I have a fair amount of stress at work, but it's never led me to want to steal an octopus ...


And there we have it - another collection of Great Moments in Editing. It makes you wonder what might be hiding in some of those laws Congress passes that run to the hundreds of pages, doesn't it?

Have a good day. See you tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

7 comments:

Linda Kay said...

Condoms and an octopus? Really? Some very funny bloopers today, Bilbo.

Mike said...

It's never occurred to me to eat the branches that fall out of my trees. This could be a new solution to the disposal problem.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The ugly sweater must be a bargain for people who want to stand out.

I wonder about those subs at Jimmy John's -- can you also get them in a petite size?

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

For 200 years the lamest topic on university campuses is apathy. Translation: People not giving a rat's ass about what the speaker thinks they should get worked up about.

Duckbutt said...

Great howlers! I like the $50 off one. Does than mean they will pay you to take it away?

allenwoodhaven said...

These are always a pleasure. Thanks Bilbo!

Chuck the Grumpy Cat said...

Those editorial bloopers rate nomination for ass cheek award!