Saturday, May 23, 2015

Cartoon Saturday


Welcome to Cartoon Saturday ... assuming Blogger's scheduling function decides to work. This week's theme collection features cartoons about animals ...

I have this problem with my garden - the local fauna seem to think I'm running an all-you-can-eat salad bar ...


Well, I suppose it saves money if you put the ants on yourself ...


Everybody's from someplace ...


Sometimes, cathedral ceilings are practical ...


Hmmm ...


Sometimes, never forgetting is not a good thing ...


Moving on to other subjects, I've worked in places with Employee Recognition Programs like this one ...


Don't ask the question if you don't really want to hear the answer ...


The wrong one is going out of business ...


I thought I had that job already sewed up ...


And there you have it - another collection of cartoons to help you recover from the past week and prepare for the one to come. Heaven knows you probably need it.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Poetry Sunday.

More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Great cartoons! I wonder if mid-level management serves as potential scapegoats?

Banana Oil said...

Funny animal cartoons!

Mike said...

This is the time of year when everyone could use a pet anteater.

allenwoodhaven said...

Great cartoons! Hope you're enjoying your trip.