Monday, May 04, 2015

Forget Today ... You Really Want to Be Here Tomorrow.


Agnes is very concerned about my going back to work after our busy and less-than-relaxing weekend ...


Nevertheless, someone has to pay the bills, and so I'll square my shoulders, grit my teeth, and march forward to do battle with the raging torrent of snarling, snapping policy issues that hammer with their battering rams against my office door.

I've got to get ready for that, so this will be a very short post. In a few days, Clara will be back for a guest post to discuss the pros and cons of sleeping with humans, on Friday we'll name May's first Ass Clown, and tomorrow ... well ... let's just say you really want to be here tomorrow for a special edition of Bilbo's Random Thought Collection.

Chew on that for a while, and have a good day. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

9 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I hope today won't be stressful, Bilbo. It doesn't sound like a day you can coast through, though. Monday sucks.

Linda Kay said...

I certainly don't miss those days of returning on Monday to a stressful job! Hope it's better than it sounds in your post.

John A Hill said...

May the fourth...be with you!

John A Hill said...

May the fourth...be with you!

Brandi said...

I hope today will not be too dreadful!

KathyA said...

I was wondering...if you laughed hysterically at every demand made of you at work, and perhaps talked to your shoulder, wouldn't they eventually send you home? At least after a short stay at St. E's... Just asking. :)

Bilbo said...

Well, Kathy, I was just saying to my imaginary friend the other day that ... uh ... never mind.

Mike said...

You've got an office door? I thought you were a cubicle type of person.

allenwoodhaven said...

I am intrigued about tomorrow's post. I look forward to it!