Saturday, February 15, 2020

Cartoon Saturday


I don't know about you, but after this week I need some laughs.

Der Furor claimed that he has a right to intervene in any criminal case he chooses; in a move certain to enrage Der Furor, the Justice Department has formally declined to pursue criminal charges against former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe; celebrity attorney Michael Avenatti has been convicted of trying to extort the Nike sportswear corporation; more than 63,000 people in China, including more than 1700 medical personnel, are confirmed to be infected with coronavirus; and in an unusual Valentine’s move, a Russian army lieutenant arranged to have 16 tanks surround he and his girlfriend in a heart shape as he asked her to marry him.

Back when I was doing my radio show, my Valentine's Day program always featured songs about divorce, breakups, lost love, and so on. Today, we continue by moving the tradition of the Anti-Valentine's Day show to Cartoon Saturday ...

That's one way to look at it ...


Forsooth! ...


There's an app for that ...


Nice twist on an old joke ...


Then and now ...


Uh, oh ...


Since there's no cure ...


When lawyers wed ...


Yes. Yes, they do ...


I shop here a lot ...


Yes, Dear Readers, I love you all!

Have a good day and a great weekend. More thoughts tomorrow, when Poetry Sunday returns.

Bilbo

1 comment:

allenwoodhaven said...

A fun collection! The polygamist one has me still laughing.