Friday, February 21, 2020

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go again ...

I think I lived here when I was a college student ...


At that price, why not buy two? ...


It's tasty, and the wires serve as a handy floss ...


Worth every penny ...


Maybe it's not all it needs ...


A problem we haven't had this year. Yet. ...


Now, that's a useful survival tip! ...



We Pittsburghers learned this long ago ...


There's nothing like a full-service hospital, is there? ...


And that's it for this week. Be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday, where we'll offer a handy distraction from the horrors of the past week. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

4 comments:

Dave Peterson said...

*I* lived in those apartments, Bill - you lived in a dorm!

Mike said...

The lightning is a variation on the theme 'It hurts when I do this.' 'Well don't do that!'

allenwoodhaven said...

Your results may vary...!

Another fine week. thanks, Bilbo.

Bilbo said...

Dave, I did live in an apartment for one summer term. And I think I should also get credit for the apartment I had in Denver for the six months I spent at Air Force intel school at Lowry!