Friday, July 09, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And a new month begins ...

It's unusual, but useful when your mechanic is also experienced with animal husbandry ...


I think we have a winner for the best combination of tent manufacturing company name and logo ...


Anything I could say would get me in trouble, so I'll just leave this one here ...


It's about as easy to find as GOP moral backbone and governing competence ...


I don't think St David had a very tough time against that opponent ...


It sounds silly, but at my age, I can understand it ...


Wow ...


I saw this in a local clothing shop while out with my grandchildren. There are no words ...


Maybe we should go a little farther and see if there's a KFC available ...


I guess the actual P comes after too much of the third P ... 


Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

John A Hill said...

Last one--
Beer makes you pee.

Mike said...

Did you read the first paragraph of In-your-face? I wonder where they learned those techniques?

allenwoodhaven said...

Subliminal alliteration makes for persuasive advertising. Good ones, as always. Thanks for the smiles!