Friday, July 23, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Time for the last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for July ... sit back, pop open a cold one, and enjoy ....

Believe it or not, I've actually used that bath tissue ...


With a price like that on his head, he must have a small head ...


Who wouldn't love a bilingual hedgehog?


Demon Rum strikes all ...


Nice that there's no extra charge for the mouse ...


No, you can't ...


I wonder if he was working for a circus ...


It's always gratifying when a stolen car is recovered intact ...


Well, it would be, wouldn't it? ...


I think I'm going to pass on this vintage ...


And so July passes into the annals (or anals, if you want to be completely accurate) of history. Be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

I think I've done a post on that underpass. I think you've done a post on the underpass. I think everyone in the world knows about that underpass. Well, almost everyone.

allenwoodhaven said...

Gee, the rums I drink aren't beer. An uninformed teetotaler must have written that headline. These are great; thanks!

Lady M said...

These are funny - love the cat pee, the fleas and the intact car except for its interior. The corn on the cob one ain't so far from the truth as corn cobs(minus the corn) were used as toilet paper in the 1800s!