Friday, August 06, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And Away we go with the first set of Great Moments for the new month ...

Can't beat a view like that, can you? ...


The decision must have been made by Republicans high on the rush of having killed an impartial investigation into January 6th ...


Doesn't that sort of miss the point? ...


I wonder what the writer of this caption was thinking ...


I guess he's selling it because it didn't work as intended ...


The wildlife gets more brazen all the time ...


I guess they're easier to hit ...


What, it should have sounded like a V8? ...


I think this sign painter is probably looking for a new job ...


This strikes me as an odd trade ...


And that's it for this week - I hope you enjoyed this collection of ya-ha's. Don't forget to send me scans or pictures of editorial and signage gems you may run across to share with everyone else.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday greets the new month.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

I'm surprised I haven't seen the look left one yet. That's going to be a classic like SOTP and SHOOL.