Friday, August 20, 2021

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


The news is all bad, so why not let's have something new to laugh at, eh?

The case has been passed on to the Algerian supreme court, which clearly has not enough to do ...


I think this paper needs a new copy editor ...


Don't bother coming by ...


I don't think it makes the appetizer perfect ... I think you just don't care that it isn't perfect ...


Midnight madness? ...


No questions. Right ...


You have to hope they weren't snapping turtles ...


I don't even know what to say ...


This fellow is having a really bad week ...


I'm not sure I'd put it on a sign ...


And that's it for this week's collection of great moments in editing and signage; I hope you enjoyed it.

Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Mike said...

Killed twice in two days? I'd stay in the house the third day.

allenwoodhaven said...

Great ones! Thanks for the smiles. And what was the blood alcohol level of that guy? How drunk would one have to be to try to revive a possum?!!!!!

Mr. Shife said...

Hello Bilbo. I found my way here via Mike's blog in case you were wondering. Started with ass chewing and ended with worms in the rear. Looks like I picked a good time to visit.