Friday, April 01, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


A new collection to welcome a new month ... which, one hopes without much confidence, will be better than the previous one.

I guess the sheriff will need to check on the statute of limitations ...  


An emergency wine tasting is different from a regular wine tasting how? ...


He must have used the other hand ...


Why didn't they just say "seeds?" ...


How big a sandwich do you need to build to need "extra heavy duty" mayonnaise rather than just "heavy duty" mayonnaise? ...


Unfortunate juxtaposition of articles ...


Looks aren't important, but ...


I always wondered what was ... or wasn't ... in my hot dogs ...


I'll bet the manager's name is either Gonzalez or Chang ...


Let's see ... that's 226% polyester, 44% viscose xxxxxxx, and 30% PU, for a total of 300% ... you certainly get your money's worth of something ...


Have a good day ... I certainly hope April ends up being an improvement over March. And February. And January. And all of 2021. And 2020.

I can dream, can't I?

More thoughts tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday returns for its first April appearance. See you then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think I need some o' that there "extra heavy duty mayonnaise". I'm rebuilding my transmission this weekend.

allenwoodhaven said...

Extra heavy duty mayonnaise? That's a surprise. Not sure why heavy duty mayo wouldn't be enough if regular mayo wasn't sufficient. Sounds like heavy duty would be good for spackle and extra heavy duty for mortar.

These weeks should start getting better any time now...........................................please?