Friday, April 15, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And awaaaaay we go ...

I don't think they have any grammar or spelling books for sale ...


Probably not the best dating site ad, but what would I know? ...


How many Americans set priorities ...


Escalation ...


I'd be interested to see how the arrest warrant is worded ...


Unfortunate stereotyping ...


I think I'd have selected a different picture ...


Because why not? ...


I think I'll go to the Mexican place next door ...


Proud supplier to the GOP and Faux News! ...


And that's it for this week. Enjoy your day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think Joyce is worth a Dateline episode.

allenwoodhaven said...

I've been looking for groj!

Always a pleasure; thanks!