Friday, July 08, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Here we go with the first collection for the new month of July!

Based on a true story. Who knew? ...


A novel excuse for indecent exposure ...


Evidently they allow hordes of damned attorneys to escape from the lower depths of hell ...


Um ... I think I'll take the detour ...


I take frequent showers to make sure my wife doesn't make such calls ...


It's worse than we thought ...


I see a lawsuit for discrimination against tall cashiers coming soon ...


Don't tell anyone! ...


Don't tell them about this, either ...


And really, really don't tell them about this ...


Have a good day, and keep your secrets. Unless, of course, you've been subpoenaed.

More thoughts tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday returns.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

FULL TIME! I couldn't get 4 feet out of my head. I just keep looking at that thinking what the heck does that really mean.

allenwoodhaven said...

Good ones! I especially like "Cracks in earth lead to lawyers". I can just see them crawling out from the depths of Hell to litigate us all until we are in Hell too. The Devil is a crafty one...

FT took me a little while too, and I use the term at work! My brain got stuck on short cashiers. That makes it even funnier!