Friday, July 22, 2022

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


And away we go ...

Ah, who cares? ...  


You have to wonder why this sign was necessary ...


When there just aren't enough hours in the day ...


I think I'd just leave the teeth, thank you very much ...


Maybe these would be better than the ones found at the sewer plant ...


Well, yes, that would indeed be a pretty unmistakable sign ...


There's value in diversifying your business in today's economy ...


This genetic modification thing is just getting out of hand ...


I didn't know it required fuel ...


So, this coupon is valid when? ...


And that's it for this week's collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage. Don't forget to send me pictures or scans of your favorite bloopers ... I'll even give you credit when I use them!

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then. 

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

That toilet water sign is there for the literate dogs.

allenwoodhaven said...

Family Pride Cleaner is certainly an odd one! Always a pleasure. Thanks!