Friday, February 03, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Welcome to the first collection for February ...

Did we really need that sign? ...


I don't think it's a good idea to get too close to a buzzard, much less press one ...


Well, at least they're honest ... but only 30 minutes might be a bit of a let-down ...


This strikes me as a bit of an unusual business plan ...


Well, that's true enough ...


The sign itself is fine, but I'm not sure the owner of the truck is the brightest bulb in the chandelier ...


I've heard it said that many young people in the age of digital clocks don't understand the concept of "clockwise" and "counterclockwise" ...


Yes, they is ...


Oh, the irony ...


I'm sure I speak for many of us who would prefer it to be unseen ...


And there you go ... a few good laughs to start off a month in which we'll surely need them.

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then. 

Bilbo

2 comments:

allenwoodhaven said...

Always a pleasure; thanks! Especially like the Notice to Riders.

Dave Peterson said...

On that last one, I wonder why they're apologizing to management for the inconvenience.