Friday, July 07, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's a new month! Time for another collection of things that didn't turn out quite as was perhaps intended ...

Well, I'm sure some artists are anal, but art itself? Not so sure ...


When you fuse visual art and culinary creativity, do you really get food farts? ...


I have a feeling that barbarian cream filling can cause indigestion ...


You do understand that tomato soup is made with tomatoes and chicken noodle soup is made with chicken, right? ...


Badgers!? We don't need no stinkin' badgers! ...


Well, this article didn't age well. I can think of some orange-hued people who wouldn't be tamed by prison, either, although I'd give it a shot ...


I wonder if this is something that's covered in library science courses ...


Please take Fido to the church for attention ...


Based on the noises that come from Agnes's sewing room, I think this is the most appropriate store matchup, ever ...


Yes ... common sense, coupled with a really big bolt cutter ...


And that's it for our first collection of editorial and signage ya-ha's for the month of July, 2023. I hope they made you smile ... and be very concerned about the state of language education in our schools.

Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday - more thoughts then!

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I wonder what kind of questions they would get at the library help desk.

allenwoodhaven said...

These are excellent; thanks! Love the ID Badgers. That clipping about Hitler is new to me. Wow! I kew he was in prison but no details.