Friday, September 13, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


With the new month comes new opportunities to recognize editorial and signage mishaps ... how better to celebrate Friday the 13th?

Aren't there laws against that? ...


I'm not sure I want to eat here ...


I'm glad they clarified that ...


Um ... no, thanks ...


The visual effects will probably be lacking ...


I wonder about "Grand Prix" Enterprises ...


This would be my ideal address ...


I guess they get that way when they're whipped and mashed ...


Too soon? ...


Friends with benefits? ...


That's it for today ... if it's early enough, you may still have time to order that cordless massager. I assume it comes in a plain brown wrapper.

Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

The Hindenburger place looks a little closed!