Friday, September 27, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Last collection for September ... get 'em while they're hot!

I can't wait to see the ER report on this one ...


Given the way schools are being militarized and politicized nowadays, I'm not surprised ...


It must be one of those ethnic delicacies ...


It seems pointless to me, but what do I know? ...


If you get your information from Faux News or the like, this is how you view the world ...


Seems legit ...


Meatless turkey ... what'll they think of next? ...


I got this one from Mike ... and from several other contributors as well. I have odd friends ...


I'm sure his parents are proud ...


Well, they're not wrong ...


And that's it for our last collection of Great Moments for September. October ought to be good, too ...

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday returns.

Bilbo

No comments: