Sunday, September 08, 2024

Musical Sunday


I know that I sound like a broken record when I keep harping on the curse of money in politics, but I can't help it ... it drives me crazy*. This classic tune from Abba isn't about money in politics per se, but it does remind us of what makes the world go 'round.


Have a good day and enjoy the rest of your weekend and remember - we've got the best government money can buy. Let's see if we can do some infrastructure work on it by voting blue at every level this November!

More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

* Those who know me well would say it's less a drive than a short putt.

2 comments:

Mike said...

We can only hope that enough people get there heads out their butts and switch from red to blue.

Anonymous said...

Biden's infrastructure bill fixed everything, don't you know?