Monday, September 14, 2026

Monday Mountains


We need something lofty to admire in the wake of the buffoonery of last week's GOP deification of Der Furor, so it's time to bring on the mountains ...

1 - I don't care what Der Furor thinks - "Denali" is a much better name for this majestic mountain than "Mount McKinley" ...


2 -


3 - 


4 - 


5 - a twofer: Mount Adams in front of Mount Rainier ...


6 - Patagonia ...


7 - the Peruvian Andes ...


8 - a beautiful Swiss valley ...


9 - The Horns, Torres del Paine, Chile ...


10 - Wyoming vista with eagle ...


I don't know about you, but I needed that.

Have a good day. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

Denali will be back as soon as tRUMP is gone.

River said...

So many beautiful mountains. Denali is a much better name and what right does the f-idiot have to go around randomly renaming things and places?