The way the weather has been this week, the world cries out for shade. It's Thursday Trees, so we've got it - this week, featuring a few pictures from my personal collection.
1 - I took this picture in a Boston park a few years ago. I feel like that tree sometimes ...
2 - along the Allegheny River near Franklin, Pennsylvania ...
3 - in the Virginia horse country ...
4 - another horse country vista ...
5 - and a third ...
6 - Meadowlark Botanical Gardens, Virginia ...
7 - I took this picture at the National Botanic Gardens in Washington a few years ago. The Capitol Building is quite scenic, if no longer functional ...
8 - a mystery tree at the Phipps Conservatory in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (one of my favorite places) ...
9 - the "Witness Tree" at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania ...
10 - I think this tree changed its mind about which way it wanted to grow ...
And that's it for September's first edition of Thursday Trees. Enjoy the shade.
Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for the announcement of the Right-Cheek Ass Clown for September ... you know you want to!
More thoughts then.
Bilbo


No comments:
Post a Comment