Thursday, September 17, 2026

Thursday Trees


Welcome back to the temporary home of Mike's Thursday Trees! Since we're halfway through September, we need to enjoy them in the wild now, before those leaves come down, as they've already started here in NoVa.

This week, if Pisa can have its Leaning Tower, we can have our Leaning Trees ...

1 - 


2 - 


3 - I'd watch my step if I were you ...


4 - 


5 - I think this one's my favorite for the week ...


6 - 


7 - 


8 - 


9 - 


10 - 


And that's it for this week's collection of leaning trees - I hope you enjoyed it.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for the announcement of September's Left-Cheek Ass Clown. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

3 comments:

River said...

Beautiful selection but I wouldn't walk those steps/stairs even if there was a bucket of cash at the other end.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think all those trees are DRUNK.

Kathy G said...

Numbers 5 and 7 look like giant Bonsai.