Friday, November 21, 2014

More Great Moments in Editing


Here we go again ... grab a nice cup of hot chocolate, coffee, or tea, and sit back to enjoy our latest batch of wonderful media finds ...

That's quite a guarantee ...


Well, you've got to give him credit for making an effort to show up ...


Next week: how to repair your bathroom oven ...


I guess the No-Pest Strips didn't work, either ...


I'm sure he'll be delighted ... assuming he can figure out what it's for ...


We have great hunters like that here in the states, too ...


No questions asked, because who would want to hear the answers?


I think it isn't just the student who needs it ...


Now, why didn't we think of that here?


What more can I say? ...


Need a job? Lots of places ought to be hiring editors and proofreaders.

Have a good day. Come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday.

Bilbo

5 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I suppose Asian-Americans could become slackers like the rest of us. If done right, slacking is hard work.

And another thing to worry about while using the toilet besides alligators.

Elvis Wearing a Bra on His Head said...

Just what I need, a 50 year old tape deck.

Mike said...

I still have my tape deck. But my only granddaughter is is only 4 months old. So I may have to live another 50 years to pass it off.

Linda Kay said...

All so funny, but I love the ad for the tape player. I have boxes of slides as well that could accompany the slide projector that is already obsolete.

Grand Crapaud said...

Pesticide for lawyers, how apreopriate