Thursday, December 15, 2016

Musical Interlude


Like most of you, I love the Christmas season for a lot of reasons ... one of which is the music. I love all the traditional Christmas carols and some of the newer ones, and I despise "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer."*

One of the newer Christmas songs that I really love is one I first heard thanks to fellow blogger Andrea, who included it in her 2011 Christmas Mix. I'm not a religious person, but this quietly beautiful song would make me believe again, if anything would. Here's Chris Isaak, singing his 2004 song "Brightest Star" ...



Christmas is just ten days away. Difficult as it may be this year, try to feel the spirit.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

* And who doesn't?

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

That is a great song by a talented performer!

Grand Crapaud said...

Outstanding!