Friday, December 08, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Ah, yes ... it's time once again to dig deep into the collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage! If nothing else, it'll take your mind off the holiday season.

I assume the shirt must be green ...


If it's delivered on plates, does the discount still apply?


You may as well brace for another round of increased premiums for your health care ...


I've heard it tastes like ... uh ... never mind ...


The Screen Actors Guild will have something else to strike over, now ...


I could have been a scientist ...


Wood you look at that!


I'm shocked ... SHOCKED! I tell you!


Well, how else would you cut up the ingredients?


Well, as grounds for acquittal go, I guess it's pretty good ...


And there you have it - another collection of editorial and signage ya-has for your enjoyment. I hope they helped you get over another week of Congressional buffoonery and prepare for the next one.

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for Cartoon Saturday ... you know you need it.

More thoughts then.

Bilbo

2 comments:

Mike said...

I did a double take on scissor salad. What? Oh!

allenwoodhaven said...

Thanks! The hospital I work for had to resort to hiring doctors too. They'd prefer not to!