Friday, December 22, 2023

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


It's the last batch of the year ... enjoy!

For that hard-to-please MAGAt on your holiday list ...


I don't think I'll be petting him ...


I'm glad they cleared that up ...


Fight those children!


Um ... next question, please ...


I think someone may have misread the calendar ...


It's too late to enter the GOP presidential candidates debates ...


I knew the job market was tough, but this is crazy ...


I know where I'm parking from now on ...


I think I'll get this for the Moms for Liberty lady so she'll have clean sheets for her next threesome ...


And there you have it - the last collection of editorial and signage gems for 2023! I hope you've enjoyed them, and that you'll send me copies of any good ones you see in your daily life ... I'm always looking for new material

Have a good day, and come back tomorrow for the last Cartoon Saturday before Christmas. More thoughts then.

Bilbo

P.S. - Don't forget that voting is underway for the 2023 Ass Clown of the Year award. If you have not voted (or voted enough) yet, here are the top vote-getters:

Moms for Liberty - 156
Rudy Giuliani - 105
The Republican Party, Jim Jordan, and Kari Lake - 50 each
James Comer - 36
Empty G - 16
George Santos - 3

Let your voice be heard! Vote early, vote often, and remember that balloting ends at midnight, December 31st.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Dave Peterson said...

I'll take Rudy Giuliani for 50 votes, please, Alex...

Mike said...

The Christmas bag looks like something tRUMP would try and sell.

Let's move Empty G up a little. 21 votes.

jenny_o said...

The FedEx news item is hilarious! They're all good but that one just tickles my funny bone :)