Monday, July 20, 2026

Monday Mountains


New week, new mountain vistas for your peace of mind. Where I have the actual location, it's noted ...

#1 - 


#2 - 


#3 - The John Muir Wilderness, California - 


#4 - in the Sierra Nevadas, California - 


#5 - church with alpine background, Bavaria, Germany - 


#6 - Tatra Mountains, Poland - 


#7 - Tolmie Peak, Cascade Range - 


#8 - Triglav National Park, Slovenia - 


#9 - Val Gardena, Italy - 


#10 - The Weisshorn, Switzerland - 


Have a good day. Let the mountains relax you, and inspire you to great things.

More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

3 comments:

Trang said...

Is the first picture from Zinalrothorn, Switzerland?

Bilbo said...

I'm not sure ... I believe it's in the French Alps, but I haven't done an image search to verify. The original photo was unidentified.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love that skinny little Bavarian church!