Friday, July 31, 2026

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Well, we've come to the end of another meshugge month, and good riddance to it. Let's see it off with something entertaining - the latest batch of editorial and signage gems ...

When you need to document maintenance on the high-thrust hemorrhoids on your Minuteman III ...


I don't know about you, but I have plenty of free natural rocks in my garden every year ...


It's a shame that some business had to put up this sign ...


... and that another business had to go the same route ...


I'd think that unless you were driving a tank, you'd probably park in empty spots without needing the warning ...


Wait, what?? ...


Schrödinger's Intersection ...


There's an old joke about a farmer who raised three-legged chickens but didn't know how to cook them because he'd never been able to catch one ... looks like he was finally successful ...


I don't know about you, but I've never been to a toilet competition ... I hope the results don't leak ...


Um ... I think I'll pass ...


And that's it for Great Moments in Editing and Signage for July ... it'll be back again in two weeks with the first offerings for August. In the meantime, come back tomorrow, when we kick off a new month with more thoughts and an all-new Cartoon Saturday!

Bilbo

No comments: