Welcome to the last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for this month!
If cows belong to a gang, will ICE round them up and deport them? ...
Speaking of cows, if you don't want a brand new one, you may be able to get a deal here ...
Does this mean you need to have no breath to use the services, or that the services are so expensive as to leave you breathless? ...
From a cemetery in Germany: "Each person is required to maintain his gravesite and keep the surrounding area in good order." Must be tough for the occupant.
I only wear collard shirts to visit salad bars ...
I hope she got her money back ...
I'll bet every experienced EMT has a story like this ...
Well, it will surely save a lot of money at the current gas prices ...
I'm not sure that's as good an advertising point as they think ...
Somewhere there's a lawyer telling his friends at the local bar about his favorite case ...
And that's it for September - Great Moments in Editing and Signage will return in two weeks with the first collection for October. While you're waiting, be sure to come back tomorrow for the last Cartoon Saturday of the month ... see you then with a potpourri collection of funnies and more thoughts.
Bilbo








2 comments:
Very discreet journalism not to print the address of Mr. Genitals-Caught-In-Bed-Rail.
I wonder how those cows were "used" exactly? Hopefully no new FBI hires were involved.
Primates are legitimately dangerous and scary. We should know -- we're primates ourselves.
In Germany, not even death excuses you from your duty to maintain order.
There is probably nothing on this Earth that some man has not gotten his genitals trapped in at some point. Including cows and monkeys.
Post a Comment