Friday, March 27, 2009

Cartoon Saturday Will Be on Sunday This Week

Because I know how popular Cartoon Saturday is with my readers, I need to let you know that I will not be able to post on Saturday this week - I will be flying out of Colorado Springs at a ghastly early hour, won't arrive home until late afternoon, and plan to spend Saturday evening getting reacquainted with Agnes.

Therefore, Cartoon Saturday will appear on Sunday this week. It'll confuse Mike, but the rest of you should be able to handle it.

Have a great Saturday, and I'll see you back in this space for Cartoon ... uh ... Sunday.

Bilbo

5 comments:

Mike said...

What?

fiona said...

LMAO @ addlepated MIKE!
Bilbo you are indeed, genius personified!

wv- pertura- a backwards compliment?

Gilahi said...

Now you see? This is really gonna mess me up. I'm gonna think Sunday is Saturday, I'll miss work on Monday because I'll think it's Sunday, my life is completely off by one day. We OCD types have to have our routines or it completely messes us up.

Wv: ingieso - a word that I'm completely unable to make anything funny out of.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Here's hoping you have a semi-pleasant flight home

Jean-Luc Picard said...

An excellent day to have Cartoon Saturday!