Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Very, Very Quickly...

This is one of those mornings when I have a lot to do (including the daily phone call to Agnes in Germany) before I head to work, so this will of necessity be a very short post. You're welcome.

As you know, the Dalai Lama is visiting the United States.

If you didn't hear about it in the news, you probably heard the bitching and complaining from the Chinese government. The Dalai Lama is the head of Tibetan Buddhism, and is widely revered (except by the Chinese leadership) as a blessed individual. How blessed is he...?

In an interview with the Associated Press, when asked his opinion of the Tiger Woods affair, the Dalai Lama responded,

"Who is Tiger Woods?"

Now, that's a blessing!

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

4 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I love that Lama!

Bandit said...

check Mike's post

Jay said...

I follow the Dali Lama on Twitter. He doesn't tweet much though. Not real chatty I guess.

Mike said...

What did I post that deserves checking? I can't remember what I posted.