Welcome to this week's offering at the temporary home of Mike's Thursday Trees!
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
If I had to pick a favorite this week, I think it would be #6 ... trees and mountains is always a winning combination.
Have a good day and enjoy your trees while you have them - between logging, wildfires, and clearing land for data centers, they're under threat every day. See you tomorrow for the last edition of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for July ... more thoughts then.
Bilbo










5 comments:
No. 1 isn't in America surely? (I assume you are.)
Is #1 from the Cotswolds?
How'd you get a photo of my castle?
Liz - #1 is not in America, but I am.
Trang - possibly ... the source of the picture didn't specify.
Debra - your castle? I thought it was MY castle!
Beautiful! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.
Post a Comment