Hello, and welcome to the latest collection of editorial and signage ya-has ...
I think that the person who planned this sale moonlights for Der Furor's economic policy staff ...
The climate change crisis is worse than I thought ...
That's a relief ...
I wonder if they moonlight as advisors on Der Furor's Iran war strategy ...
I think I know where I'm going for my next snack ...
Umm ... just what do they expect to be dropped off?
Those deer really need to pay more attention to their parking ...
Right ...
That must have been one stressful job ...
And that's it for this week's collection of editorial and signage mishaps - I hope you enjoyed them.
Have a good day and come back tomorrow, when Cartoon Saturday discusses whether the end is, in fact, near. More thoughts then.
Bilbo








1 comment:
OMG these are so bad, i.e. good! My favourite is Food Panty!
Post a Comment