Monday, August 10, 2026

Monday Mountains


It's time once again for Monday Mountains ... get your weekly fix of alpine serenity.

1 - Nice campsite, eh?


2 - Mountains against a bright blue, cloud-dotted sky ...


3 - Do you suppose this mountain is giving the finger to someone? 


4 - A twofer: beautiful castle and beautiful mountains!


5 - Chocolate Lake, California ...


6 - Agnes and I on the Dachstein, in the Austrian Alps ...


7 - Kauai, Hawaii ...


8 - Lake Bled, Slovenia ...


9 - Maroon Bells, Colorado ...


10 - The Swiss Alps, photographed by my daughter and her family during a hike last month ...


I hope this little, 10-image moment of peace and serenity helped you prepare yourself for another week, assuming you need it. I surely do.

Have a good day and a good week. More thoughts coming.

Bilbo

No comments: