Here we go with the last collection of editorial and signage ya-ha's for the month of August. Get 'em while they're hot. Or you're hot. Whatever ...
No matter which 44 magnum you need, they've got you covered ...
I've never had head in my car, period, much less extreme head ..
If the animals can't eat it, what's the point?
You have to think someone could have foreseen this result ...
I prefer the dead sausage, myself ...
I'm not sure this is as big a draw as he hopes ...
I've eaten at places like this ...
So, when do you get the $2.00 off?
I wonder what happened to Wife #1 ... the "installation of top soil" might be a hint ...
Hmmm ...
Have a good day and come back tomorrow for a Cartoon Saturday salute to the start of the new school year. More thoughts then.
Bilbo








No comments:
Post a Comment