We've had a few days to come down from the high of Monday Mountains, so it's time to get another boost of natural beauty as we once again visit the temporary home of Thursday Trees.
1 - a hackberry tree in Korea ...
2 - good morning, Treebeard ...
3 -
4 -
5 - this is how I feel most mornings when I stumble out of bed ...
6 - in the Kew Gardens, London ...
7 - monsoon forest in the Zhangjiajie National Park, China ...
8 - a Swedish oak ...
9 - weeping beech ...
10 - As hot as it's been, I thought we'd end with a winter scene ... we'll be grousing about the cold soon enough ...
Sit down under a nice, spreading tree today. The shade costs nothing, unlike pretty much anything else that can raise your spirits.
Have a good day and come back tomorrow for the naming of the Left-Cheek Ass Clown for August ... more thoughts then.
Bilbo





1 comment:
I love Treebeard in #2!
Post a Comment