Friday, October 30, 2009

Leaving LA

I'll be heading to the airport in just a few minutes...just time enough to comment on how nice it is to leave Los Angeles. Well, not really. LA isn't such a bad place if you're used to hosed-up traffic and goofy people...and if you live in Washington, well ...

The best part of this trip was getting to see my son Matt again. This doesn't happen very often since we live on opposite coasts, so we tried to make the most of it. Last night we had a nice dinner with his friends Thomas and Shoshonna, and split four games of Scrabble. Here's a picture of us with Bodie, their canine houseguest, taken by Matt's roommate Randy ...

So, I'm off to the airport. Tonight is the Halloween party at the dance studio (still not sure what sort of costume I can wear), and tomorrow will be the special Halloween edition of Cartoon Saturday. Be here.

Have a good day. More thoughts tomorrow.

Bilbo

1 comment:

Mike said...

The dog's head is so dark I didn't see what it was at first. I thought you and your son had gone bowling and won the tournament.