Friday, March 01, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


As we leave February in hope, but not expectation, of better things, it's time for our first collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for the new month of March - let's get to it!

I don't think he'd do well in Vegas with a record like this ... 


If the folks who are trying to "fix" education in Florida and Texas have their way across the country, this could be in our future ...


I studied linguistics, not math, but even I think there may be a problem here ...


Where else? Florida ...


As twisted murder plots go, this one is pretty much world class ...


It must be part of the societal movement to help prostitutes get into more wholesome lines of work ...


I guess it's good for the ducks ...


Uh ... no, thanks, I'll have the sushi ...


Anything I could say about this one will get me into trouble with somebody, so I'll just leave it here ...


I do NOT want to piss off the lady who gave birth to this baby ...


And that's the way it is for our first March issue of Great Moments in Editing and Signage - I hope you got a good laugh to start the new month. Have a good day, and be sure to come back tomorrow for a grouchy Cartoon Saturday ... more thoughts (and grins) then. 

Bilbo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a good 😂

Mike said...

Sometimes a Jumbo Steamed Dump is what you need to feel better.

allenwoodhaven said...

Great to have a laugh to begin the month; thanks!