Friday, March 29, 2024

Great Moments in Editing and Signage


Welcome to the last collection of Great Moments in Editing and Signage for March, 2024 ... 

I'm sure that Mr Putin has legions of intelligence analysts trying to figure out how that shield is supposed to work ... 


What, the mohel didn't announce the schedule in advance? ...


I'm not sure this would be the best come-on nowadays ...


Well, those are photos that would turn heads, I guess ...


I'm not in that much of a hurry to buy a restaurant ...


I'm just leaving this one right here ...


I discovered that I had a group of turkey-related editorial/signage gems backed up, so I thought I'd clean out the stock this week.

Just how old are those drumstinks, anyhow? ...


Must be some of that genetically altered meat everyone's been worried about ...


I don't know if I'm turned off more by the idea of turkey testicles or that the bag doesn't contain them ...


I've never heard a turkey gobble melodiously before ...


And that's it for our last collection of editorial and signage gems for this month - I hope you enjoyed them. Don't forget that I'm always on the lookout for new ones, so if you see a new one, snap a photo and send it to ol' Bilbo for future use ... I'll give you finders credit when I use it!

Have a good day and come back tomorrow for a desperately-needed Cartoon Saturday. More thoughts then. 

Bilbo

3 comments:

Joe Jackson said...

I like what I found here so I'm gonna add your blog to my list of blogs I follow. Although I can't dance worth a lick, me and you are almost the same age and appear to have similar tastes. Take a look -- and I hope you reciprocate in kind.

Joe Jackson

https://theviewfromladylake.blogspot.com/

Mike said...

Too many good ones to pick today. But I will check with that gal to see if she wants to share her underwear with me.

allenwoodhaven said...

Fun! That free popsicle promotion is so weird. Woody Miller was either extremely cheap but it's more likely was just being funny. The bit about how low low prices mean you can't get another popsicle for another car must be meant to be funny. It is! I bet it got people talking in 1967!